[Asterisk-biz] looking for responsible iax provider, aftermath

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Wed Feb 9 16:08:42 MST 2005

Greetings,

I'd like to thank everyone that has responded to my original email. I
have received information from several companies, and will be testing
several of them.

I also would like to update a statement from my original message to
clarify it:

>My strikelist: nufone, voicepulse, iax/sixtel

The strikelist is just a list of carriers that didn't meet the needs a
resonable person would ask of them.

nufone - no local dids, horrible support, tollfree did's didn't work *

voicepulse - no local did(for me), no tollfree dids

iax/sixtel - no local did(for me), slow support

* Nufone actually took their contact number off their website for a
while, I guess hoping I wouldn't be able to contact them. They never
once responded to any of the telephone calls I made to them. I just
signed in and see that they didn't ever refund my payment and close my
account, either.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/