[Asterisk-biz] A-Z termination and _accurate, complete_ ratingneeded

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Tue Feb 8 08:47:53 MST 2005

Linus Surguy wrote:

> www.wtng.info is quite a useful site. Not quite what you are looking
> for, but close.

That is useful yes...

What I am thinking of is a grid that would list all known "routes" to
various countries, by route type. When I receive A-Z rates from someone,
I can compare what they give me to that route table to see how much of
it they are providing, and also if they are missing anything (for
example, many rate charts I have received have neglected a large number
of "mobile" routes, and assume that they will all be the same price
under the "proper" country code, which I know cannot be true).

In other words, this might be a standardized format for A-Z rate tables,
that we could all agree on and keep up to date as routes within our
respective areas change.