[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip reference?

Robert Jackson rjackson at storge.net
Tue Feb 8 06:21:40 MST 2005

Ed Greenberg wrote:
> Can anybody using LiveVoip give a reference? This would be for
> Commercial US DIDs delivered via IAX. Many concurrent calls, and in
> excess of 10k minutes/month.
>
> Also, a reference for using LiveVoip for outbound at 1.2c/min with IAX
> connectivity.
>
> Quality? Reliability? Resolution of issues?
>
> Also, anybody using (or offering) a competing service that I should know
> about?

We are using LiveVoIP for inbound and outbound calls.  The tech support
staff has always been very quick in responding to our requests.  The
quality of the calls is good, but there have been a few problems which
were resolved promptly.

We are laying out another satellite office, and we are definitely going
to use their services.

We definitely would recommend them.

Good luck,

Robert Jackson