[Asterisk-biz] Re: Billing Solution on asterisk

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Tue Feb 8 00:11:54 MST 2005

Hello Dinesh,

we can offer you 100% working and fully tested Radius based billing
system for Asterisk PBX. It have different features - prepaid / postpaid
services (prepaid calling cards), interface for call shops management
and etc. Each service have multiple reseller levels.

We will need some more detailed information about the features which you
need.

If you are interested, please contact me offlist appradius at minitelecom.org

Best regards,
Lubo

---------
AppRadius Project: Full RADIUS AAA support for Asterisk PBX
http://appradius.minitelecom.org/
---------