[Asterisk-biz] VoIP Biz

Stephen Liew stephen at revoltel.com
Mon Feb 7 21:29:48 MST 2005

Hi All,

Need some sharing from all of you. I am still new to VoIP business but
one of the VoIP Provider shared to me that VoIP biz is not going to make
it happen in developed countries like UK, US, Europe (both the
termination and equipments selling). The major business will still be in
developing countries like India, Nepal, Bangladesh,etc.

Please share your VoIP biz opinion. How Asterisk can compete with the
rest of VoIP Providers in both developed and developing countries.

How far can Asterisk go ?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Stephen Liew