[Asterisk-biz] Question about VoIP solution

Igor Tomrlin igor.tomrlin at vox-mundi.net
Mon Feb 7 04:58:59 MST 2005

Hi,

	In order to start a VoIP business, You need to have VoIP Gateway(s), a
Billing solution, a A-Z list TERMINATION provider and that's, basically, it.

	We can provide You with everything about VoIP both equipmentwise and
supportwise. We can lead and support You from the beginning to the end!

	Please see our website, if You are interested in our offer, and also feel
free to get back to us with questions if You have them.

Kind regards,

Igor Tomrlin
Vox Mundi

Phone +385 1 3330-222