[Asterisk-biz] HI and new to list- Need rates for ORIG/TERM

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sun Feb 6 09:05:39 MST 2005

> From: "W. Hubbartt" <whubb at gvii.net>
> I currently have rate centers in Grand Junction, Denver, Craig, Durango,
> Rifle, Denver Sullivan, & Cortez.

Can you do termination to those areas?  I am buying in Colorado!

> I am looking for a US origination (did) provider that is reasonable and
> works with VOIP startups as far as rates go. I would like to pay on a per
> port basis if possible or a really low per minute rate, also I am looking
> for termination at a better rate than the bells will offer wholesale.
> Currently, I pay approx .007 with a half of a million minutes terminating
> on
> Une-P. My estimates are to triple termination inside 6 months.

Here are our on-net high volume termination rates:

      LATA STATE Interstate Rate Intrastate Rate

      326 OH  0.005  0.005
      482 LA  0.005  0.005
      484 MS  0.005  0.005
      486 LA  0.005  0.005
      488 LA  0.005  0.005
      490 LA  0.005  0.005
      492 LA  0.005  0.005
      552 TX  0.005  0.005
      558 TX  0.005  0.005
      560 TX  0.005  0.005
      566 TX  0.005  0.005
      666 AZ  0.005  0.005
      722 CA  0.005  0.005
      724 CA  0.005  0.005
      726 CA  0.005  0.005
      728 CA  0.005  0.005
      730 CA  0.005  0.005
      732 CA  0.005  0.005
      734 CA  0.005  0.005
      736 CA  0.005  0.005
      738 CA  0.005  0.005
      740 CA  0.005  0.005
      973 CA  0.005  0.005

We also offer a termination product to cover the rest of the US that is very
competitive.

Yours,
Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications