[Asterisk-biz] Need solution providers and partners

Thorsten Clever tclever at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 07:08:35 MST 2005

Hi Lance,

we're currently starting a VoIP Company.
Please let me know what exactly you guys are looking for.

Regards, Thorsten Clever

On Feb 5, 2005, at 7:46 PM, Lance Griffith wrote:

We have a hosting center where we can provide you a Asterisk solution.
The facility is fully redundant transport, power (AC&DC), AirCon,
backup, etc.  Please contact me in Houston at 281-488-9011.  We
currently have about 300 customers that we provide data and voice
managed hosting solutions for.

Lance