[Asterisk-biz] Consulting rate for asterisk work

Lance Griffith legriffith at capfive.com
Sun Feb 6 06:20:03 MST 2005

Ed,

I concur with Raymond.  That's about our going rate here in Houston for
Implementation and Training.  I think that one of the beauties that you
will note when doing you research is that the asterisk product is a lot
more comprehensive to your customers than traditional telco systems.  It
is also very easy for the developers to grab on to and pound keys.

I sound like a damn commercial, but I truly was a skeptic when my R&D
Team brought this project in as a viable product to sell.  We haven't
even started marketing the product yet and we have sold a bunch of
Asterisk/AMP systems and they all function fantastic and the customer's
love them!  If you haven't seen the AMP GUI project, be sure to check it
out on SourceForge.net.  It may save you a lot of development

Lance

Lance E. Griffith, CEO

CAPABILITY 5, Inc.

legriffith at capfive.com <mailto:legriffith at capfive.com>