[Asterisk-biz] Re: How to charge for Asterisk installation &

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 04:46:05 MST 2005

Mike,

As to support contracts what I have began testing is the "checkbook"
system. It contains 10 checks that you sell your customer in advance.
Each check equals one incident.

Everytime they call you over the phone and you fix the issue via ssh
or just over the phone then one check is disccounted. If you have to
go to the customer's site then you disccount two checks.

You have to figure out what the value of the check is. Here in
Argentina it is around $50-100.

The contract I have is in spanish :-(. If you want it I can send it. I
might translate it to english one day.

Hope it helps

Sergio

--