[Asterisk-biz] asterisk as outbound dialer only

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Thu Feb 3 15:57:06 MST 2005

Preston Garrison wrote:

> Like I said, maybe you should move to iraq.  What you just admited to
> is pretty much illegal on your part.  Your breaking the law, your not,
> funny eh?  That goes right along with your previous example.

Watch me "break the law" now. I am such a vigilante!

In case anybody has recently been spammed or telemarketed by MCI I have
a street address for them:

MCI, Inc. (MCI-DOM)
   22001 Loudoun County Parkway
   Ashburn, VA 20147
   US

Oh, shit! The cops will be at my door any minute now to arrest me
breaking some law that only Preston is aware of.

This is the -biz list and I think most of us here(but not Preston)
already know that if you accept credit cards or collect sales tax you
are expected to make your business address a matter of public record. So
if you call, fax or email me with some sales pitch and are willing to
accept my money what do you expect? I mean you are claiming to be a
legitimate business. So if I let the world know who you are and where
you are, just thank me for the free advertising.

More than enough has been said and you still don't get it. If I can't
kill some telemarketers today I will at least kill this thread. LMAO