[Asterisk-biz] asterisk as outbound dialer only

Frank (INMTE) frankcases at mailblocks.com
Wed Feb 2 16:14:52 MST 2005

Ok FIRST !
You cant use this to spam .. Telco companies USA?CANADA have the same rule
as to YOU NEED TO HAVE an operator to talk to human if they pick up

#2 this seems REALLY FISHY.. no offense taken but this seems a reason to use
* to scam and I don't think anyone in this community will help with that.

Quote " scheduling automated phone calls to thousands/millions (?) of
numbers"

Lol like any busness would have legit reasons to do so..

ALSO..
Telco require that automatic announce system is illegal in these cases
 * selling product , or service, collecting funds, call that need to put
person on waiting for agent, promotion, or redirecting to 900 or 976

If not these reasons then you must abide to these...

State company calling with postal address and toll free #
If over 60 secs re give that at the end
Show caller id
And has to be between 9 30 am an 8pm  Mon-Fri.
10 30 and 5pm sat and 12 to 5pm Sundays

My 2 cents

Frank INMTE