[Asterisk-biz] Request for quotes

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed Feb 2 04:33:40 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a somewhat strange request.

I am selling a company a lot of phones.  2,000 to start followed by
4,000, followed by 10,000 etc.

They are mostly going to Italy.

I need quotes on phones/atas/usb phones for the above quantities.  I
would also need weight/dimensions for shipping/flying to New Zealand.

There would need to be a way to pre program the account details once the
phones arrive here, after which I will send them to Italy.

Next thing I need is trunking (preferably IAX) for international
termination (with an obvious emphasis being on the fact the calls will
originate from a server farm in Italy).

This customer needs to supply a SLA (Service Level Agreement) with their
customers and would like to enter into a similar contract with the VoIP
providers.

I will be probably signing them up with 2-3 providers for redundancy,
but the providers should also have full redundancy at their end so that
our redundancy is not required.

I am flying over to Italy in a few days and would like to take something
of a packaged quote with various options with me.

If you think you can help, please contact me offlist with quotes/questions.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell