[Asterisk-biz] Digium Wildcard X100P OEM FXO PCI Card Asterisk PBX

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Tue Dec 27 15:58:06 MST 2005

Ben,
Best advice is to post this into the asterisk at home sourceforge forum.

Secondly, the pstn line is connected into the x100p (into the port that
the phone line would normally work as a modem (so not the one with the
handset label).

You then need to configure amp via the http interface for a zap line out
and take it from there.

Cheers,
Dean

Asterisk
> PBX
>

> I am new to Asterisk PBX and the whole VoIP thing. I've installed
> Asterisk at home, also installed the Digium Wildcard X100P OEM FXO PCI
Card
> Asterisk PBX. The card did not come with documentation on how to
connect
> it.
> It comes with two jacks one for Phone device and another for line.
Does