[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet's Response to Comments Regarding JUNCTIONNETWORKS

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Tue Dec 27 08:06:50 MST 2005

Thank you for your post.

Lesson learned here that I need not respond to the silly posts like the one
that started this whole thing.

Let me be clear.....  I think unfounded trash talking a competitor is
unprofessional in general. I have no knowledge that anyone, including
VOIPJet, is doing that. John, thank you for clearing that up.

And thank you for the recommendation for inbound DID service.  You can be
sure that we aren't stealing your customers! If everyone used Junction
Networks for inbound service and VOIPJet for outbound service, life would be
good!

I will try to be clearer in my future posts.

Regards,

Rob Wolpov