[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet's Response to Comments Regarding JUNCTION NETWORKS

VoipJet Asterisk Biz asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Mon Dec 26 22:33:25 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

Regarding a post:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-biz/2005-December/011210.html

I want to make it clear that VoipJet never said anything bad about Junction
Networks.  In fact, this is the company that we have recommended when we
receive requests for inbound DIDs.  [Note to Junction Networks, see our
emails to Michael Oeth.]

>From Robert Wolpov's recent post, it would appear this recommendation may be
costing us customers...

Anyway, I wouldn't be sending customers to a competitor unless I heard good
things.  Which I have.

That said, we at VoipJet have improved our US termination to the point where
now we use a single Tier 1 carrier (Top 10 in size in the USA) and quality
has been fantastic.  By the end of this week we plan to have similar quality
for Canada.  VoipJet is getting better and better!

Best Wishes,

John
VoipJet Inc.