[Asterisk-biz] Re: looking for trusted voip provider

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Sun Dec 25 02:38:24 MST 2005

For our own interest (and feel free to mail privately) would you mind giving
us an IP address we can try traceroutes to. We are always looking to improve
our IP connectivity, so its helpful to us to research the market.

In return, anyone who would like to test us can try gk.magrathea.net
(213.166.5.135)

Linus