[Asterisk-biz] looking for trusted voip provider

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Sat Dec 24 18:09:36 MST 2005

I completely disagree.  Please read my post carefully.  I clearly stated
that IF it is true, it is shameful. I am not accusing anyone of anything.
In fact, I asked if anyone else can confirm what the original poster said.

We don't trash other providers.  We focus on delivering our service.

I have nothing negative to say about VOIPJET. I know nothing about them
other than we have some former customers of VOIPJET and they are happy with
our service.

Again, please read my post carefully.

-Rob