[Asterisk-biz] looking for trusted voip provider

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:53:22 MST 2005

By answering emails.... Never had an issue with VoIP Jet. Have not had
an issue with any provider as I know what I am getting into if I use
one.

When looking for a "trusted voip provider" you need to define trust
and what you want provided.  Allways include your cell on that
business card in case some one really wants to talk to you...

$0.029 of input, but I round down..:)