[Asterisk-biz] looking for trusted voip provider

Amyn A. Ghulamali amyn at supertec.com
Sat Dec 24 14:43:42 MST 2005

Also check us out for several solutions that you might find interesting at
www.supertec.com

I'm looking forward to your response,
Regards,

Amyn A. Ghulamali
Super Technologies / DIDX
1 800 959 8924
1 212 655 5763
www.supertec.com
www.didx.org
which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is
delete the material from any computer.