[Asterisk-biz] (no subject)

MobileSpecs MobileSpecs
Thu Dec 22 07:51:47 MST 2005

Hi, I'm subscribing to this list here's my email :
sam.k at mobilespecsonline.com

Thank You

Sam

--
With compliments

MobileSpecs International Communications Co.
"IP Telephony & Corporate Services"

www.mobilespecsonline.com

*** Attention: ***

This MobileSpecs ®  correspondence may contain confidential and/or
privileged material and is only transmitted for the intended recipient.
Any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying,
reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination, or other use of
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any and all
computers, disk drives, diskettes, storage devices, or other media.

***Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
***
www.mobilespecsonline.com