[Asterisk-biz] DTMF issues with MCI SIP termination.

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:12:35 MST 2005

Sergey, if you are using g729 thats the problem, ask them to change
you to tdm termination and ulaw and it will probably work, but then
again be prepared for really high rates. If you are colo'ing at 151 I
can get you pure tdm termination for north america, and proper dtmf
everywhere included Russia with comparable rates to mci's gold rates.
Give me a ring sometime.

----
Shidan