[Asterisk-biz] Anyone have a favorite CRM database that works with Asterisk?

Tony Nichols tony at mail.applog.com
Wed Dec 21 06:44:50 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 23:29 -0600, bill dwyer wrote:
> I am interested in other peoples experiences with CRM's and
> interfacing with the Asterisk system. I am mainly interested in adding
> and removing customer accounts for a voicemail product. I am open to
> any form of discussion. Thanks for your time!
> Nate
> Emerica Media

Astersiskathome has sugar crm built-in, and appears to work very well.
There are API's that you can use to "click" to call a contact and such.

You can find a ready made iso on their website (be sure to download the
manual--- it has all the default passwords in it!). Once you boot from
the cd  drive it does everything.

t o n y