[Asterisk-biz] VoIP biz question

Mauricio Qaes listas.seaq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 07:03:54 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to get the big picture of VoIP Business, `til now i've managed to
found a lot of VoIP Providers whom sell pay per minute plans with intnl
destinations and local (for USA) destination,  they have some kind of
agreement with other VoIP Providers around the world so they can offer a
best fee for their long distance calls.

Also some of them have did numbers assigned to them from other VoIP
providers so they can sell local numbers al around the world.

The question is, if i want to start my own voip business, how can i start
it?

must i go directly to level3, deltathree or something like them to buy their
voip offers? or must i go to teliax, fonosip or something like that to buy
ther per minute plans???

I've worked with asterisk a lot and my initial purpose was to build a server
and start to sell minutes at my country, but i'm not pretty sure how can i
do that or better, which business model should i use?

Well, first thanks for your indulgence on this question but i'm new on this
and i want to learn and made some money whit it...

Regards,