[Asterisk-biz] 911 service of itsp : WISH LIST

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Dec 15 16:40:04 MST 2005

Hello All,

I want to know a WISH LIST from you guys of a possible 911 service for your company,
if you are interested.

I am in discussion with 3 companies right now, and we may be able to broker a deal at
around 1 to 2$ a month per number with a small setup fee, which every one can use on
here if they like.

This is for a NATION WIDE 911 service according to them.

This is what I need from you guys if you are interested:

What is the setup fee you are willing to pay for 911 setup:
What is the monthly commitment you are willing to pay:
What is the per user payment you are willing to pay:
How soon do you want to start:

Any Comments/ Questions/ Suggestions:

Rehan

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!