[Asterisk-biz] SuperMicro Servers

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Thu Dec 15 10:07:38 MST 2005

Cory Andrews wrote:

> VOIPSupply.com is now a SuperMicro direct partner.  We are currently
> evaluating the SuperMicro server product line and determining which
> models to standardize on.  I'd appreciate any input from Asterisk
> integrators who are using SuperMicro server platforms, if there are
> any particular favorite models out there.

Does this mean you want to stock the most popular products, not just
complete servers? Some people like the motherboards but prefer to
install them in other vendors cases.

Anyway, it's hard to get people to tell you when they order from another
vendor because you didn't have the item in stock. Maybe you need to go
window shopping at a few sites that show the entire product line along
with what is in stock and what is on order. That might give you some
strong hints.