[Asterisk-biz] Open Business Plan

Alan Gutierrez alan at engrm.com
Wed Dec 14 09:12:12 MST 2005

Intro..

I'm a software developer. I am learning Asterisk. I'm reading the
"*: tfot" book. It is easy to understand. I am confident that my
many years of Linux and Apache adminstration will help me get up to
speed quickly.

That said, please excuse my noobishness. I am RTFM.

Anyway..

I'd like to build a simple Asterisk system to market to small
businesses, like real estate offices, law offices, etc. My customer
would need more that four phone lines, but less than twenty.

The system would do just the basics.

To me, this is basic retail computing, for small business.

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who has taken the time to
write up a business plan for a similar business. If so, could you
share it with me, so I could have a framework to write my own.

Or if this describes your business, and you'd like a business plan
to show to your bank or the SBA, would you like to co-operate on
writing this business plan?

The resulting business plan would be placed on the Asterisk Wiki,
for people to tweak. If there is such a thing already, please let me
know.

Cheers.

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan at engrm.com - http://engrm.com/blogometer/