[Asterisk-biz] Unlimited incoming DIDs in NY area

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Dec 13 14:29:42 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 15:02 -0500, Robert Wolpov wrote:
> We can help you.  We offer dids right now from NY and all over the country.
> We are also collocated in 60 Hudson Street, New York City and could work out
> a special arrangement for New York dids depending on your volume needs.

In addition stanaphone.com works for inbound but I dont know how many
concurrent channels they allow.  They are free for inbound only, and
have numbers (like my 516 below).  I have noticed that lag varies from
my home box, however I live in a rural area and my isp here (the only
isp here) has only one feed to the internet (yeah they are a joke but no
choice) and it may be their fault, I cant say.

Stanaphone also was showing caller id even if blocked, I dont know if
they still do that or not.

I know at one point I accidentally called my stanaphone number 30 times
all at once and all 30 channels went through so they at one time allowed
multiple concurrent channels, would be something to investigate since
its free (although if you use it commercially you would want an SLA, etc
something you cant get free, but it lets you try before you buy).

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378