[Asterisk-biz] Small / embedded system recommendations

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Mon Dec 12 02:00:30 MST 2005

trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 09:24 +0100, Ron Arts wrote:
>
>>Yes, that goes without saying. I was not clear enough. I meant: a closed
>>source commercial product. If you link your product with MySQL libraries,
>>it will automagically become GPL, because the mysql libraries are GPL'ed.
>>
>>In which case you will have to provide sourcecode for your product.
>>
>>Ron
>
> its not linking if you write a php script that accesses mysql,

According to the GPL FAQ it is:

http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl-faq.html#TOCIfInterpreterIsGPL

> especially if you go through odbc first :P

This may be true though.

Ron

--
NeoNova BV, The Netherlands
Professional internet and VoIP solutions

http://www.neonova.nl   Kruislaan 419              1098 VA Amsterdam
info: 020-5628292       servicedesk: 020-5628292   fax: 020-5628291

The following disclaimer applies to this email:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer