[Asterisk-biz] Telepacket locks users out of their web access afterlaunching new website.

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Sun Dec 11 15:44:53 MST 2005

No problems with logging in perse.  Their tech support does leave a lot
to be desired.  Right now my issue with them is I can't get clean DTMF
into * from their service.  I've tried switching different DTMF modes
without success.  Now I'm going through the hassle of setting up SipX or
SER to act as a SIP go between.  If only they offered IAX... :)