[Asterisk-biz] A company that sells Toll Free Number in USA

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Fri Dec 9 08:15:58 MST 2005

> The key to all of this is a trick, so here it is.  You *must* use a CLEC
> who will act as the RespOrg for the lata in question.  The CLECs
> alledgly arent billing for things that the ILECs do bill for (I am
> waiting for this to blow up in someones face, although they claim it
> hasnt yet).  clec.biz doesnt operate as a clec afaik so you are on your
> own to find one that will and will hand the traffic off to you
> (presumably via voip or t1/whatever).

Clec.biz is a one man shop that illegally points toll-free traffic to
CLEC networks without permission and brags about holding customer's
toll-free numbers hostage in a dispute situation.  I would highly
suggest that anyone avoid this "company" and use a real CLEC for their
toll-free traffic to avoid any possible cross litigation.