[Asterisk-biz]a2billing signalling

Zafer Khodr khodrz at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 8 02:37:22 MST 2005

I have made a card for each of my customers and the call through and get
authenticated with callerID and then the call is placed using dnid.
This is working great.
The problem that I just ralized is that when I get a call asterisk answers
the call to send it to a2billing.
This process is signaling to the calling party that the call has been
answered already.
I am trying to get a2 billing to take the call but only signal to the
calling party that the call has been answered when the call has actually
started.
I am guessing this would need modification done to the a2billing.php file in
the agi-bin folder.
I don't know anything about agi.
Can anyone please help on this issue.
Thanks in advance