[Asterisk-biz] A company that sells Toll Free Number in USA

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:47:01 MST 2005

Well, most companies will sell you a Toll free number, and they don't
care to what number you forward it, they will charge according to the
LD plan they give you with it. What that means is, take any company
for the Toll Free, take any VoIP for a regular DID, then tell the LD
company providing you with the Toll Free number to make it ring to the
VoIP DID.