[Asterisk-biz] Voip startup regulations question

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Aug 30 18:18:20 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 19:01 -0600, Michael Welter wrote:
> Just remember that the exclusion is compensation for the income taxes
> you've paid to your host country.
>
> I could curl your toenails relating my experiences with US/UK tax law,
> but this isn't the venue.  Just ask yourself if you think the US is
> going to let you keep untaxed income...

That doesnt appear to be what is said on the irs.gov page, but hey.
This is not the appropriate place to be discussing tax issues.  There
have been at least 3 urls so far for people that care to read about how
messed up it is here.  Certainly the 50-55% income tax that I have paid
per year went to good causes right?  right?

At least I dont have to worry about income tax anymore :)  Now all I
have to do is just get out of this country and life will be grand.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378