[Asterisk-biz] Any TxLink Users?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:50:16 MST 2005

 I'm a customer for about 4 months now and I am extremely pleased with the
reliability of their service and their response time to support issues.
You're correct in the fact that there is no automated portal signup for
account setup, but once you are setup they've also got a very nice portal
for provisioning DID's, TF's, and account support/management issues.
  Keep trying and you'll eventually get through. :-)