[Asterisk-biz] Teliax not available..

Nick Skass nick at opensol.org
Mon Aug 29 17:07:35 MST 2005

Hmm.... I dont know what all the fuss with you guys, I've been with
Teliax for some months now, I have no issues with their service, there
was no outage, and technical support are always there whenever I needed
help.  They were helpful and polite, unlike the support staffs from other
providers who treats you like a total idiot!

Whatever you guys are saying, I'm happy with Teliax!

And as for Mr. Jammybob McNamara, perhaps you should relax and stop being a
stroppy old git!

N.