[Asterisk-biz] NuFone

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Mon Aug 29 12:24:44 MST 2005

router wrote:

>Here it comes about NuFone.net
>
>When I try to "Join the revolution", after it collects my info, it gets me a
>screen with only one button which says "Pay".
>I have no idea what to pay for, but anyway, when you press that button it
>forwards you to PayPal to pay an amount of 0 (zero), which PayPal does not
>allow.

You have to put an amount you wish to pre-pay into the PayPal form.

>There is no way to choose services, amount to pay or anything like that.

We have a very trivial, some have said "laughable", offering at this
point - a simple pre-paid account.  Once you have established this
account, you will be given basic configuration details to send us calls,
then if you happen to want our limited offering of DIDs, you can do that
via "Let Me In."

Another option would be patient for our new site to launch, which will
hold your hand a bit more.

Jeremy McNamara