[Asterisk-biz] ATAs

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sun Aug 28 01:49:22 MST 2005

Francois

Have you integrated this with asterisk btw? I see the gateways looks great
for standalone operations but they lack the PBX functions like IVR,
voicemail, etc.

SO it would be great to use for remote offices connecting to each other and
using their PBXs, etc.

But I was thinking, if the remote offices have legacy PBXs without
voicemail, etc. is there a way to use these to connect them but also have a
central asterisk that can maybe serve as voicemail, main IVR that can route
calls, etc?

Maybe Im losing my mind here, bare with me, its 4 am :) but the mix of these
and asterisk, if possible, could bring great benefits :)