[Asterisk-biz] ATAs

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Sat Aug 27 18:58:32 MST 2005

You could use SPA-3000s to connect to the PBX and SPA-1001/2002s to connect
the phones. Then, if the SPA-3000s have public IPs or if both sets of
devices are on the same internal network, you would set the SPA-1001/2002s
to "hotline" to the IP of the SPA-3000s. If this is not possible, you could
register both to FWD and have the SPA-1001/2002s to "hotline" to the
SPA-3000s' FWD number.

Nabeel