[Asterisk-biz] Voicetronix

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Fri Aug 26 18:15:00 MST 2005

Rene - we work with ClipComm product extensively.  If you have a particular
issue related to your implementation, I'd be happy to cross reference our
engineering knowledge base and provide a potential fix for you.  Let me
know.

Thanks,

Cory Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
v - 800.398.VOIP Ext 22
f - 716.630.1548
e - Cory at VOIPSupply.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Rene Mendoza
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 9:05 PM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: re: [Asterisk-biz] Voicetronix

Well they are expensive, voice quality is not great, does not implement
zaptel and it is less feature complete than digium. i d rather stay
away from the 12's since it is more cost effective the use of voip or
analog channel banks.

a little OT, i had a bad experience with clipcomm cg-410 units, tech
support tries to be helpful but the unit refuses to either make or take
calls, the cg-410 is a nice inexpensive little unit  that does 4FXO to
sip for about $350 but its something i wouldnt recommend right away. i
am aware that some people has this units working well, only
experiencing minimal problems related to echo but  that hasnt been my
case.

Rene Mendoza