[Asterisk-biz] Cuba Termination

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Tue Aug 23 12:57:16 MST 2005

No, no one has good termination rates to Cuba -- most expensive place
besides satellite phones AFAIK. Now, relative to other Cuba prices... well,
perhaps. I'd be extremely wary of ANY rates nearing 50 cents to Cuba. My
experience in the past with those routes is that you'll get a 10-15% ASR,
lots of false answers, and huge PDD (or maybe that's Cuba in general ;)). If
you can get decent quality, I don't think 58-60-something cents is all that
bad...

-Michael