[Asterisk-biz] Fwd: Where did my DID's go??

Alan Bunch Alan.Bunch at udfc.com
Tue Aug 23 08:18:37 MST 2005

I am in almost the same situation.  I have some numbers with Qwest and
they can't correctly provide hunting acrossacross a few lines.  I am
trying to port them back to Bell South.  Level 3 is in the middle.

Placed order on 27th of last month.  Get a date of the 12th for the
cut.  Call the 13 and say "Hey where were you guys yesterday." Bell, "Oh
we sat on the order until the 4 sorry your service is fsck'ed up.  We
need until the 22nd to port the numbers.   BOOOOOM, my head exploded.
Get head back on.  Wait until yesterday, no action. Head is starting to
hurt again.

Qwest says "We can't help we have released the numbers."

Bell says "Qwest has to release the numbers, wait, Level 3 has to do the
port, wait we screwed up, wait who is this again.   Oh your a CUSTOMER,
sorry we have a very large and impregnable fortress of a bureaucracy we
can't help you or take responsibly for anything.  Thank you please drive
thru"