[Asterisk-biz] Kudos to VOIP Supply's customer service!

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Mon Aug 22 17:02:14 MST 2005

You don't hear much praise given out on this mailing list, so I would
just like to publicly thank VOIP Supply for their excellent customer
service. I think many companies out there can learn a thing or two from
them.

Why such praise?

I purchased a couple SPA-841 phones from them a few months back, and in
a short period of time one of the phones quit working. So I emailed
their customer support and let them know, they immediately shipped out a
replacement phone which I received before I even had a chance to pack up
the old one, no questions asked!

However in their haste they neglected to more clearly state it was a
replacement phone, so I later received an invoice requesting me to pay
cross border duties and processing fees from the shipping company. I
emailed their customer support again explaining the issue, and it wasn't
long before I they sent back a signed letter (for my records) from their
CFO stating it was indeed a replacement phone along with a request to
send them the invoice so they can take care of it.

Within hours VOIP Supply's CFO personally took care of the entire
invoice and apologized for any inconvenience it caused me.

Every company makes mistakes, but what separates the great companies
apart from the rest is how they HANDLE the mistakes they do make. It is
incredibly refreshing to see such great customer service. VOIP Supply
clearly values its customers, large and small, which is why I will
definitely be buying from them in the near future.

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>