[Asterisk-biz] DID service

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Mon Aug 22 09:17:01 MST 2005

Rob from Junction Networks here.  Is anyone on the board using Junction Networks and willing to provide a customer testimonial to offer to folks such as Jim?  We want to let people know about our reliable service and how our customers are using the service.  We would draft a white paper which would feature your business and how you are using Junction Networks for your business.

Feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rob Wolpov