[Asterisk-biz] ARI 0.01

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 22 03:42:46 MST 2005

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply.  I have got it working standalone, just needed the
functions.php and /etc/amportal.conf file and I'm pretty sure with a little
bit of work I can remove those dependencies.  The reason I was after it sans
a at h is because I want to use a new feature from CVS - 'one touch' dynamic
recording after a call has already started.  I've also made a minor change
to res_features.c so that the wav files are named uniqueid.wav and they can
be exactly matched from the cdr db.  I've changed the call monitor module
slightly to reference uniqueid rather than lastdata.  I'm not too worried at
this stage about someone trying to record more than once during a
conversation.

Anyway, is a good app and just what I was looking for.  lease keep up the
good work.

Craig