[Asterisk-biz] ARI 0.01

smbPBX smbpbx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 22:55:41 MST 2005

Dan:

When you say it has been included in AMP distribution, does that mean ARI is
automatically installed? Which version of AMP is it in?

I have A at H v1.3 which uses AMP 1.10.008 but I don't see ARI interface
anywhere. Or I have to activate it in some way.

Please clarify.

Thank you very much.
smbPBX

On 8/20/05, Dan Littlejohn <dan.littlejohn at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/20/05, Craig Guy <cguy at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> > Hi Dan,
> >
> > Does ARI require AMP? Or will it run standalone with just asterisk and
> > cdr_mysql?
> >
> > Craig

Regards,

smbPBX