[Asterisk-biz] SNOM 190 -> SNOM 320 trade-in program?

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Thu Aug 18 10:09:59 MST 2005

I have (4) New Snom 190's left in stock, if anyone want to purchase them
$170/ea

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22