[Asterisk-biz] VOIPSupply.com - New Product Announcements

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:54:38 MST 2005

#1 lesson

most people you are talking about wont even know what wep is..

people that do howver understand that packet injection is a key to
getting a wep key in under 7 seconds instead of 2 weeks.

injection is cause by pushing packets on the network
like you are away for the weekend so i call your home number 10000
times to oforce router sending packets to your wifi device..

ok where do you live..

ill hijack you wep key and sniff your network.

you go online banking dont you ?
or you file tax reports ?
anything ?

once i got that precious info you know what i could do..

impersonate, steal etc etc

im not talking about listening to your aavg yap yap on the phone .

honeslty i ont run wep and wont open it for wifi phones.. so i guess
im stuck on ATA soluion untill people wake up..

FYI i caught a guy last year who sniffed my wep and spamed millions of
people using my connection wich got me in big trouble..

now do you see where im going at ?

WAP or die

Would you trust unencrypted or hackable restaurant creeditcard
merchant temrinals ?