[Asterisk-biz] Now a question about carriers ...

Justin McAteer jmcateer at digium.com
Wed Aug 17 12:33:30 MST 2005

Because if you are publicly traded company in the US, the FCC requires
certain disclosure. For example, publicly traded companies must file
quartly financial statements, including a Balance Sheet and Income
Statement, with the FCC. These documents are then made public. This
provides a great deal of transparency into the companies operation and
financial health (ie. stability).

Thank You,
Justin McAteer
Sales @ Digium, Inc.