[Asterisk-biz] Now a question about carriers ...

Michael Young myoung at netlogic.net
Wed Aug 17 10:44:40 MST 2005

Alan, would like to offer you to test out NetLogic for your needs. Don't
know what the small Texas town is, but I can offer you DIDs in Dallas
and Atlanta delivered via SIP. We have a presence in 2323 Bryan in
Dallas, and can deliver you a dedicated T-1 (or Ethernet) from there. We
manage QoS across the entire network.

We aren't publicly traded, but are a real company with real offices and
people who answer the phone. ;)

Michael Young
NetLogic
314-266-4000